- To recognize individuals for outstanding performance, professionalism and contributions to the water quality analysis profession.
- Employment at an educational facility laboratory, industrial commercial or municipal laboratory which performs wastewater related analysis and must have direct analytical responsibilities.
- Membership and involvement in professional associations.
- Outstanding efforts in wastewater and environmental aquatic analyses, including items such as innovative sampling techniques, solutions to a treatment, analytical or environmental problem.
- Presentations at professional conferences, meetings, etc. relevant to water quality analysis.
- Contributions which have been beneficial to the nominees facility.
- Involvement in professional certification and continuing education activities. h. Involvement in community activities or public relations.
- Unusual initiative or performance beyond the call of duty.
2017 | Bruce Lyon
2015 | Jim Eggers
2014 | Mark Ultis
2012 | Patti Fuller-Bloechl
2011 | Jane W. Teney
2005 | Maryann Ryan
2004 | Mike Nyman
2003 | Edward Askew
2001 | Brian Bowman
2000 | Fred Bayer
1999 | Dennis Jeppesen
1998 | Jonathan Brown
1997 | Cindy McCardle
1996 | Larry J. Kaeding
1995 | William J. Kenney
1994 | Sabry Kamhawy