Each year at the Annual meeting of the Iowa Water Environment Association individuals, Field and Management personnel as applicable, will be inducted into the IOWA GOLDEN MANHOLE SOCIETY (IAGMS) in recognition of their contributions to Collection Systems Operations and Maintenance activities.
- The nominee does not need to be a member of the IAWEA.
- The nominee’s contribution to Collection Systems activities must be documented using the IAWEA’s IAGMS nomination form posted on the IAWEA web site.
- Nominations are accepted from anyone.
Nomination Submital & Selection:
- Download the nomination form from the IAWEA web site by going to the home page at www.iawea.org. Click on Awards/IAGMS/Nomination. Submit completed nomination form by January 31 to the Chairperson of the Iowa Golden Manhole Society as noted on the web site.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Iowa Golden Manhole Society at the Annual Collection Systems Specialty conference that is typically held in March. From submitted nominations the IAGMS will review nominations and make their selection to be presented at the awards ceremony at the IAWEA annual conference which is typically held in June.